Turns your widescreen TV into a huge digital photo frame.
WiiPhoto offers everything you need to share vacation photos with family and friends. Or to browse through the photo albums of your Facebook friends. Or to explore today's most interesting photos on Flickr. Imagine all these photos appearing on your television with just a few taps and without requiring any additional cables.
- Any photo that's available in the Photos app of your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- All your Flickr photos
- The most interesting Flickr photos of the day
- Flickr photos taken nearby your current location
- Photos from the most popular locations on Flickr
- All your Facebook photos
- Photos from your Facebook friends
- All your SmugMug photos
- Photos from any folder on your Mac
- Photos from your iPhoto library (no need to have iPhoto running on your Mac)
- A Wii console connected to the internet (the app includes a demo video on how to do this) and the free Wii Internet Channel installed on the Wii console
- An iPhone, iPod touch or iPad connected to the internet using the same WiFi network as the Wii console
- Viewing photos located in a Mac folder requires Mac OS 10.5 or higher with File Sharing turned on
- Viewing iPhoto photos requires iPhoto '08 or higher
More info is available in the FAQ section.
WiiPhoto is recommended by Appletell.