Tag your photos with the location where you made them.
Your digital photo collection is probably growing pretty fast. Remembering where you made all those photos can become a real chore. GeoTagr tags your photos with the location where your made them.
Tagging photos with a location (a.k.a. geotagging) is basically a two step process:
1. You record your location while you make photos with your digital camera
2. You tag the photos with a location
For both steps, GeoTagr offers you a number of options.
GeoTagr records your location on your iPhone or iPad, but you can also use a dedicated GPS data logger.
Geotag your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Flickr, Google+ or SmugMug photos directly with GeoTagr. No extra software is required. If your photos are stored somewhere else, use GPX files exported by GeoTagr.
- Both JPEG and RAW photos are supported
- Integration with Dropbox for GPX import and export
- GPX import and export via iTunes Sharing
- Seamless communication between the iPhone and iPad app, allowing you to record locations with your iPhone to geotag photos on your iPad (via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- Geotags iPad photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit
- Easily manage your recorded tracks
- Background recording
- A comprehensive in-app help section
In short, GeoTagr is a versatile, all-in-one geotagging solution for a ridiculously low price.
More info is available in the How To & FAQ section
GeoTagr is recommended by
Note: GeoTagr was initially named GeoLogTag.