Tag your photos with the location where you made them.
Your digital photo collection is probably growing pretty fast. Remembering where you made all those photos can become a real chore. GeoTagr tags your photos with the location where your made them.
Tagging photos with a location (a.k.a. geotagging) is basically a two step process:
1. You record your location while you make photos with your digital camera
2. You tag the photos with a location
For both steps, GeoTagr offers you a number of options.
GeoTagr records your location on your iPhone or iPad, but you can also use a dedicated GPS data logger.
Geotag your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Flickr or SmugMug photos directly with GeoTagr. No extra software is required. If your photos are stored somewhere else, use GPX files exported by GeoTagr.
- Both JPEG and RAW photos are supported
- Integration with Dropbox for GPX import and export
- GPX import and export via iTunes Sharing
- Seamless communication between the iPhone and iPad app, allowing you to record locations with your iPhone to geotag photos on your iPad (via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- Geotags iPad photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit
- Easily manage your recorded tracks
- Background recording
- Today extension for quick access
- A comprehensive in-app help section
In short, GeoTagr is a versatile, all-in-one geotagging solution for a ridiculously low price.
More info is available in the How To & FAQ section
GeoTagr is recommended by
Note: GeoTagr was initially named GeoLogTag.