Inter-iOS device transfer works via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Start Scotty on both devices and they auto detect each other. On the sending device select the media you want to beam over and hit the big "Transfer" button. That's all there is to it.
For transfer to a Mac, Scotty needs a connection to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac.
On your Mac, turn File Sharing on and there you go. Any photo or video that's accessible with the standard Photos app can be transferred from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Mac.
- Integrated transfer of Camera+ Lightbox photos
- Photos and videos are transferred in full resolution.
- Transferred photos contain meta data (EXIF, IPTC, ...).
- On iPad, photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit are supported. Both in JPEG and RAW formats.
- Drill down into your Mac folders
- Scotty is a universal app.
You find more info about Scotty in the How To & FAQ section.
Scotty is recommended by
Note: Scotty was initially named PhotoToMac.